"Pearson National School Quiz Competition"
Communication Objective: To communicate importance of quiz competition in the overall development of the student and to project Person National School Quiz as a prestigious recognition of talent. For the holistic development of children, such platforms provide an opportunity to showcase talent. Pearson School which is a part of the Pearson Group, a leading learning company ensures that child gets conducive environment for personality development through such quiz competitions.
Pearson National School Quiz Competition held the competition with 150 participating teams, only 8 qualified for the city level rounds. Jawaharlal Nehru School of Bhopal won the final round and representedthe region for the nation-wide series, held in different cities through the month of November. It was followed by a semi-final and grand finale which were held on 11th December. The win brought laurels to the winning school as Pearson conduct quiz competition at the National level and students get a good platform for showing their hidden talent for quizzing, sharing of information and team spirit
- Pearson Learning Company to be presented as a group devoted to child’s development.
- Their quizzing structure to be promoted as a way to inculcate team spirit and realization of how a good team work can help in becoming winners
- Further to show that their pattern also tests a child’s knowledge and give each participant enough opportunity to showcase their talent
- Promote that students get a perfect platform for engaging in a debate and intellectual battle
- Proper publicity planning was worked out for coverage at the local, regional and national level so that there is adequate promotion in the Tier 1 and 2 cities, where parents are over enthusiastic and alert for child’s complete personality development
Our team discussed and planned a flowchart which began with sharing of information with media houses and schools. This was essential as participants were required. Press Release was to be drafted in a way that it is easily taken by school magazines, education journals, city journalists covering school events.